By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sejal News NetworkSejal News NetworkSejal News Network
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Latest News
  • Business
  • City News
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Political
  • World
  • Biographies
Reading: Chembur firing case: Prime accused, shooter involved in attack held by Mumbai Police
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sejal News NetworkSejal News Network
  • Latest News
  • Business
  • City News
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Political
  • World
  • Biographies
Search
  • Latest News
  • Business
  • City News
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Political
  • World
  • Biographies
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Sejal News Network > News > City News > Mumbai > Chembur firing case: Prime accused, shooter involved in attack held by Mumbai Police
CrimeMumbai

Chembur firing case: Prime accused, shooter involved in attack held by Mumbai Police

Saurabh Tamhane
Last updated: April 12, 2025 8:21 am
Saurabh Tamhane
Published: April 12, 2025
Share
Chembur firing case
SHARE

Chembur firing case: The suspect was nabbed from the Naya Nagar Police Station area in Mira Road (East), police said

Contents
Source : mid-day. Chembur firing case:📰 Latest from Sejal News Network

The prime accused and a shooter allegedly involved in the Chembur firing case, an attack on a Navi Mumbai builder, were on Friday arrested in separate operations by the Mumbai Crime Branch and the police officials from Zone 6 of Mumbai Police, the police said.

According to a senior police official, the accused was identified as Firoz Badruddin Khan, 54, is a resident of Santacruz area in suburban Mumbai.

According to police officials, Khan was nabbed from the Naya Nagar Police Station area in Mira Road (East).

A team from the Mumbai Crime Branch led the operation to track and nab him.

“The main shooter, namely Afsar Khan, 20, in the Chembur firing case was also held. He was apprehended from Dharavi area by teams of Zone 6 of Mumbai Police. Further investigation is underway,” said an another police official.

The police had earlier said that the Navi mumbai based builder Sadruddin Khan, 50, was attacked by two men on a motorcycle while he was heading towards Panvel on the Sion-Panvel Highway around 9.50 pm on April 9.

Khan was rushed to a nearby hospital, where the doctors declared that he was out of danger.

“Two bullets hit his cheek while another struck his car. An FIR was registered, and multiple teams from Mumbai Police and its crime branch were formed to track down the accused.,” a police officer had earlier said.

A case was registered at Chembur Police Station under Sections 109 and 3(5) of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita (BNS), along with Sections 3 and 25 of the Arms Act. 

Further investigations are underway, police said.

Source : mid-day. Chembur firing case:

“Exciting News! Sejal News Network is now on WhatsApp Channels 

Subscribe today by clicking the link and stay updated with the latest news!” Click Here

Our App : Click Here

📰 Latest from Sejal News Network

  • PackVision Expo to gather industry leaders in Pune
  • Rajraunak Productions: After Successful Debut, Model Hunt Show & National Achievers Awards Season 2 Aims for Nationwide Participation
  • Dario Amodei : AI Summit 2026 India Becomes the Center of Global AI Discussions

Published by Sejal News Network

TAGGED:Chembur firing case
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print

Follow US

Find US on Social Medias
FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
Popular News
Agency NewsBusinessLatestPress Release

NeoNiche Appoints Nikkhil Sharma as Regional Director North

Sejal News Network Fav
Sejal News Desk
April 16, 2025
IND vs AUS Live Score, Champions Trophy 2025: Australia 264 All Out, India Set for Tricky Chase
Chef Ajay Chauhan Unveils Signature Fish Curry Masala, Blending Tradition With Modern Banquet Craft.
Empowering Women One Bag at a Time: The Inspiring Story of Elisha Chowtapalli and Promise Bags
Understanding the Core Principles of Multi-asset Allocation Funds

About US

Sejal News Network is an independent digital news platform delivering breaking news, city updates, entertainment, box office reports, politics, technology and public interest stories with accuracy and transparency. contact@sejalnewsnetwork.in
Quick Links
  • About
  • Disclaimer
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Contact
  • Staff Directory
  • Privacy Policy
  • Corrections Policy
  • Editorial Policy
  • Fact-Checking Policy
  • Ownership & Funding
  • Sitemap
  • Rss Feed
Categories
  • Latest News
  • Business
  • City News
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Crime
  • Political
  • World
  • Biographies
© Sejal News Network. Sejal Media And Network. All Rights Reserved.
  • 📱 ॲप
  • 📰 ताज्या बातम्या
  • 🎥डिजिटल कलाकार
  • 📖 वेब स्टोरी
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?